I checked this morning and WOOWZA! The tomatoes are reaching for the sky! I see little rootlets on the peppers and onions. Everything else is officially up except I didn’t see anything from the eggplant. I can’t wait to get pictures!
I think, though, that the dome covers need to be changed somehow. They do a great job of keeping the moisture in, but they make it so I can’t put the lights low enough. The tomatoes are a bit leggy (though they don’t even have real leaves yet) and while I’m sure they will be fine, it makes me think about next time.
If I can get some sort of clear cover that’s flat instead of domed, especially just for starters, then I could put the lights a lot lower. I’d just have to watch them a lot more carefully and make sure that once the sprouts get close to the top of the plastic cover that I change it, either removing it completely or replacing with a dome cover.
And I just got a ship notification that my potatoes have been shipped 🙂 So this should be a busy next couple weeks.